Together, we define your employment needs
The first stage is to identify the employer’s needs and recruit candidates in accordance with their requirements.
- Assessment of the company’s needs in the area of employment
- Quantity and type of employees
- Determining the level of remuneration of employees and the total costs of their employment
- Choosing an effective employment model – temporary work, outsourcing of production and logistics processes, etc. B2B contracts
- Signing the contract and opening a recruitment order
Recruitment and employment
- Recruitment in the employee’s native language by our multilingual team of recruiters
- Formal verification of the candidate abroad and in Poland
- Live and online meeting with the candidate
- Decision on the selection and employment of a candidate
- Legalization of documents, obtaining a work permit and a work visa
- Organization of the candidate’s arrival to Poland
- Accommodation, employment and start of work
We keep the team of employees at the level expected by you
- We keep the team of employees at the level expected by the employer. We will recruit, maintain and increase the group of employees in accordance with the changing needs of employers.
- Monitoring the legal status of employees
- Updating and renewal of residence and work permits
- Replacement of employees in the event of their departure from Poland
- Rent / organization of housing for employees
- Care of our residents over employees
Make up for staff shortages with Work Glob
In 2021, we recruited and legalized work for almost 3,000 employees from Poland, Armenia, Belarus, Georgia, India, Kazakhstan, Moldova, Nepal, Romania and Ukraine.
Employer contact form
Answer a few short questions and receive an initial offer tailored to your requirements. You can do this by phone or by filling out the contact form below.
Fill in the form